Dr. Bahram Hamidi feels that the oral health profession is even more important during these uncertain times. In order for us to be healthy, we have to look at the human body as a whole, not just isolated systems. His focus is on finding the root cause of underlying issues and its oral-systemic connection.
Dr. Hamidi utilizes the most advanced techniques and technology while planning his patients’ individualized care. Esthetic dentistry relies on detail, meticulous planning, and artistry. His use of Digital Smile Design and Biomimetic dentistry results in the most accurate desired outcome while preserving as much natural tooth structure.
”I am pleased when someone takes the information we give them to heart and starts implementing changes that improve their whole body health. I want the best for each person in my care: happy, healthy, well-enjoyed lives and smiles they love to share!”
- The University of California at Riverside 1995
- New York University Doctor of Dental Surgery 1999
- St. Barnabas Hospital G.P.R 2000
Continuing Education and Professional Affiliations
It is critical to stay current on the latest developments in oral healthcare. Keeping abreast of the latest technologies, new materials, and changes in diagnostic methodologies ensure Dr. Hamidi is providing the best care for his patients.
Some highlights of Dr. Hamid’s continuing education
- Dawson Academy Alumni
- Postgraduate Degree in Cosmetic Dentistry at UCLA School of Continuing Education
- Certified from the Board of the American College of Integrative Medicine and Dentistry and Naturopathic Medicine
- Rutgers School of Dental Medicine MaxiCourseAcademy of General Dentistry
An active member of: